SWAG

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Turning 21

















It has been a LONG time since I have updated our little blog!! WE have had a BUSY summer full of the unexpected!! While we were in Texas we celebrated my 21 Birthday! It was soooooo fun and for the first time, when people asked if I felt older - I honestly did. Since there was NOTHING and I mean nothing in Odessa, it was a simple Birthday filled with the people I LOVE! There is nothing better! I went to lunch with all my girls at Olive Garden, DELICIOUS! Then My Sweeheart took me to dinner and a movie, wonderful. We saw Inception, which was an outstanding movie!! Then as the night came to an end, Lu and Steph made the day special! They made Pina Coloda's and a beautiful birthday cake!! It was a day full of love and happiness. I could not ask for better friends, or a better more perfect Husband. The only thing missing was my wonderful family. They were very much missed on my special day!! I am very blessed and I am so grateful for everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment