SWAG

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Curling Anyone?

Mike and I had the chance to go Curling with some friends!! I had no idea that girls were included, so as you can probably guess, if you know me but at all, I showed up in high heels!! Mike had an extra pair of vans in the car, they allowed me to be on the ice, but they did not help my curling skills!! We had a lot of fun even though it was FREEZING!! My sweetheart worked up a sweat and he finally mastered the skills! This game is A LOT harder than it seems!!!

(In the last video please take note of the man on the right, watch him closely the first time through, and listen for Mike's reaction! You will laugh so hard!)

These things are like 40 pounds a piece!!


Take note of my new look!! Pitiful!

This was before we were frost bitten!

Practice makes perfect!










No comments:

Post a Comment