SWAG

Monday, February 15, 2010

CHRISTMAS!!







I know it has been a long time since I have updated our blog!! So I am going to put up a couple post from the past that are much needed!! We had our first Christmas together - it was beautiful and perfect!! We had our own Christmas in the morning - well it was like 1:00 Christmas morning because we just couldn't wait!! Mikey spoiled me and I think he liked his gifts as well. We made our rounds Christmas day starting at my parents house for breakfast, Grandma Peers for Lunch - with a visit to the Darts in between - and Lastly we ended the night at Grandma Chambers for dinner. It was a busy busy day but I am so grateful that I was able to spend it with Mike. He is the BEST gift I could have asked for. Nothing else matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment